AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM (APRM), SOUTH AFRICA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
PROCUREMENT No: EOI/APRM/AUC/ 01C/TA/2023: PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF CUSTOMISED TRAVEL SERVICES SUPPORT FOR AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM IN SOUTH AFRICA ON A THREE-YEAR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
The APRM Continental offices in South Africa has reserved some funds from the Annual Budget for the provision of travel services and intends to apply a portion of these funds towards eligible payments under this Contract reference & Procurement No: PROCUREMENT No: APRM/AUC/ 01C/TA/2023: Procurement of Consultancy Services for the Provision of Customized Travel Services Support for African Peer Review Mechanism Continental Offices on a three-year Framework Agreement.
APRM now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services: Procurement of Consultancy Services for the Provision of Customized Travel Services Support for African Peer Review Mechanism Continental Offices in South Africa on a three-year Framework Agreement.
Eligible bidders are required to meet/provide the following mandatory requirements
- Submit Certified copies of Registration/ Accreditation
- Provide Valid Registration & trading license
- Submit IATA registration Certificate
- Submit Valid Tax clearance certificate
- Track record of the firm in the Provision of a degree of customized Travel Services with reputable organizations.
- Past/Current record in providing the same service to Multinational or International Organization
- Size of company
- Expense reporting
- Service level agreements and afterhours service
- Record of major corporate clients/ contract details/ estimated contract value
- Years in operation and CVs of qualified personnel (managerial and staff members)
- Experience and Competence in Travel and hospitality Industry – attach two reference letters from reputable clients with detailed contacts- email, physical location, telephone number and contact person.)
- Use of appropriate Travel services software (Amadeus/ Galileo)
- Submit company profile
- Certified audited financial statements covering the period of the last three (3) years.
The short-list and the selection procedure shall be done in accordance with the AU Procurement Manual, version 2.0 dated July 2016. Only shortlisted candidates shall be issued with the Request for Proposal (RFP).
Interested Consultants may obtain further information by contacting email@example.com during office hours (8h00 -17h00 SAST). Clarification shall be published on the APRM website (www.aprm-au.org) and MUST be requested not less than seven (7) days prior to the closing date of the bid.
More details on the services shall be provided in the RFP. The procurement shall be under Quality Cost BasedSelection Method (QCBS), with two envelopes bidding process.
SUBMISSION OF BID:
- Expressions of interest must be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 May 2023 at 11.00 am South Africa Time. The EOI Shall be opened on 17 May 2023 at 11.00 am South Africa time.
- Submission to be titled: Procurement No: PROCUREMENT No: EOI/ APRM/AUC/ 01C/TA/2023: PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF CUSTOMISED TRAVEL SERVICES SUPPORT FOR AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM IN SOUTH AFRICA ON A THREE-YEAR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT.
- Only bids submitted on time shall be accepted.
African Peer Review Mechanism,
Private Bag x09, Halfway House,1685. Physical Address:
230 15th Street, Randjies Park, 1st Floor, Midrand South Africa
Bid Submission email: email@example.com