AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM (APRM)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
PROCUREMENT NUMBER: APRM/OD/001C/2024: FOR THE PROVISION OF CLEANING AND JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM IN SOUTH AFRICA ON A TWO-YEARS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
The APRM Continental offices in South Africa has reserved some funds from the Annual Budget for the provision of travel services and intends to apply a portion of these funds towards eligible payments under this Contract reference & Procurement No: APRM/OD/001/2023:For the Provision of Cleaning and Janitorial Services for African Peer Review Mechanism Continental Offices on a TWO-years Framework Agreement.
APRM now invites proposals to provide the following services: For the Provision of Cleaning and Janitorial Services for African Peer Review Mechanism Continental Offices in South Africa on a ONE - year Framework Agreement. The APRM shall sign an initial TWO (2) year framework agreement service contract with the successful bidders with possible extension upon satisfactory performance.
Eligible bidders are required to meet/provide the following mandatory requirements:
- Submit Certified copies of Registration/ Accreditation
- Provide Valid Registration & trading license.
- Submit Valid Tax clearance certificate.
- Past/Current record in providing the same service to Multinational or International Organization, especially any AU organ in South Africa.
- Size of company- Copy Profile
- Service level agreements and working hours service.
- Record of major corporate clients/ contract details/ estimated contract value
- Years in operation and CVs of proposed, proof of academic and professional qualification of the personnel (managerial and staff members) and a confirmation that they are permanent employees.
- Where bidders are bidding as a joint venture, a joint venture agreement or Memorandum of understanding is required. It should be clearly indicated who the lead bidder and must have Power of Attorney.
- Audited Financial statements (CURRENT three years) –BUT NOT OLDER THAN 2020, the Financial Capacity, will include examining the Audited Financial statement to determine the following:
- Net Profit Margin- should be above 0.1.
- Return on Assets- A ROA should be 5% and above.
- Quick Ratio /Acid test- a QR should be above one.
- Debt-to-Equity -should be 0.5 and above.
Scope of the Assignment
No. of Areas
APRM Office Areas
12-30 sqm each
Meeting rooms / Boardrooms
45 sqm each
25 sqm each
Open plan spaces
300 sqm each
10 sqm each
15 sqm each
Carpeted Area (All offices are carpeted)
775 sqm- total area
The short-list and the selection procedure shall be done in accordance with the AU Procurement Manual, version 2.0 dated July 2016. Only shortlisted/prequalified candidates shall be issued with the Request for BID (RFB).
Further, there will be a De-Briefing meeting with the Shortlisted/Pre-qualified Candidates to promote a common understanding of the requirements of the RFB, the information to bidders and the TOR to all the potential bidders.
Interested Consultants may obtain further information by contacting email@example.com during office hours (8h00 - 17h00 SAST). Clarification shall be published on the APRM website (https://aprm.au.int/) and MUST be requested not less than seven (7) days prior to the closing date of the bid.
SUBMISSION OF BID:
- Expressions of interest must be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th February 2024 at 11:00AM South Africa Time. The EOI Shall be opened on 15th February 2024 at 11.00 am South Africa time.
- Submission to be titled: Procurement No: APRM/OD/001C/2024:FOR THE PROVISION OF CLEANING AND JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM CONTINENTAL OFFICES ON A TWO -YEARS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT.
- Only bids submitted on time shall be accepted.
African Peer Review Mechanism,
Private Bag x09, Halfway House, 1685
230 15th Street, Randjies Park,
1st Floor, Midrand
Bid Submission email: email@example.com